Speakers who will be presenting will need to check in with organizers at 9:30 AM the day of the event. We’ll cover last minute details and do a quick Q and A to ensure everyone is all set to present.
Sessions presented at DrupalCamp Fox Valley will have audio, video, and screens/slides captured. After the event videos of the sessions will be edited and made publicly available. We’ve acquired cameras and mics to capture audio and video from the presentations, we ask that presenters capture the screens from their devices so we can have footage of the slides and demos. Mac users can use QuickTime Player (see the Record your screen section). We’ve got several options available to non-Mac users so please contact the organizers if you have questions or require assistance. After your session is complete, we’ll collect the videos on site.
Main Hall (Straight North Room)
Video will be captured through a camera mounted on a tripod and audio will be piped through the room’s sound system and recored by the camera. Screen capture to be performed by the presenter, more information to come.
Classrooms (341 & 343)
Video will be captured through a camera mounted on a tripod and audio will be recored by a lav mic wired into either the presenter’s laptop or the camera. Screen capture to be performed by the presenter, more information to come.
Template Slide Decks
What to bring
- Your laptop, with session slides loaded (it doesn’t hurt to bring a backup USB)
- Your laptop’s power adaptor
- A VGA adaptor if your laptop is a Mac or late model PC (we do not use HDMI projectors)
- A slide advancer, if you want one
What will be provided
- 1 podium mic (main hall only)
- 1 projector at 1024 x 768 VGA resolution
- 1 audio jack for laptop audio @ podium
- 1 screen - sizes vary per room
- Recording equipment to capture your slides and presentation audio