Businesses and Organizations who have a Drupal site need to consider a number of factors during the active life cycle of the system. This is true for Drupal as well as any other complex content management systems. Drupal installations can be anything from a basic brochure-ware site to a complex system integrated with backend business functions and many different people might be involved in managing and using the system. Your business and organization owners and managers, webmasters, marketing managers, and IT professionals will be interested in this session.
This session will address a number of topics including;
- Project Planning
- I Own a Drupal Site? - Taking ownership of your new Drupal site
- Personnel training
- Understanding how your site is built - A Drupal site can be a Crazy Machine!
- Content management and workflow
- Care and Feeding of your Website
- Adding functionality to your system
- Planning for the Future